Air-frying is better than using a big vac full of oils.
That goes straight to your liver and your heart vessels.
You have to decide what matters most.
The best taste or having your loved one for as long as possible.
That's really what it comes down to.
- Getting enough sleep
- Getting enough rest
- Being hydrated
- Making sure that you're eating right
- Getting enough vegetables
- Different colors should be represented on your plate
- Getting your whole grains in different forms
- Not frying the foods
- Going easy on the red meats
When should we start colonoscopy screening?
As blacks, we are considered to be in a higher-risk category.
You're not supposed to wait until age 50. 45 is your new 50. At the very latest, your first colonoscopy should be at age 45.
- less red meat
- less char-grilling
- more fiber
- more fluids
- not smoking