- Who are African people to each other*? (Social Structure)
- Who are African people to other people*? (Governance)
- What science and technologies** did Africans develop at any moment, to help advance our lives? (Ways of Knowing)
- What ways of knowing*** did we develop, what ways of understanding the world? (Epistemology****)
- As we remember something in our history, how do we pass that memory on through time? (Movement & Memory)
- What did we create in that moment to help us understand*****? (Cultural Meaning Making)
Dr. Greg Carr's list of the 6 Categories in the curriculum developed in 2005-07:
Byron Allen on Comcast/Charter and Civil Rights Violations
What Coretta Scott King Told Byron Allen
MLK: The Other America
The lack of cultural competency in the health care system is killing black people.
(Source: YouTube BETNetworks):
In the U.S., Black women die at an alarming rate compared to their white counterparts. The Glam Gap exposes the huge healthcare crisis Black women are faced with.
"Seeds from the Show"
- by Skye Bailey
Sharing small gems from
"The Karen Hunter Show".
Enter the classroom on SiriusXM Channel 126, Monday - Friday, 3pm - 6pm.